About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Today Blooms Just For You

Happy Saturday afternoon to all,

I started out the day getting my hair cut, then attending Little League Baseball games. After those were done, Mr. Personal Chef and I had lunch at a local Mexican restaurant, and then I had some shopping errands to run for my upcoming trip. I'm finally home to relax a little. Time to throw a load of laundry in the washer and take some pictures of some cards that I made over the last few days.

This one uses this week's Freshly Made Sketch, by Amy.






I started by taping off the edges of the white card stock with some post-it tape. I stamped the flowers and leaves with Memento black and colored them with some SU Stampin' Blend markers. I used the Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette and Old Olive sets. I trimmed the white layer down and mounted it onto a Pink Pirouette card base. For the greeting panel, I stamped Happy Birthday with VersaMark and heat embossed it with white EP. The small greeting is stamped in Cherry Cobbler. The panel is glued to a piece of fun foam and then mounted per the sketch. I added a few pink jewels in opposite corners for embellishments.

The greeting on the inside is from the same SU stamp set.



All in all a super easy card to make. Loved Amy's sketch too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Perennial Birthday set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Pink Pirouette card stock, Neenah Solar White card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark and SU Stampin' Blends
Other: White EP, heat tool, Mini Misti, fun foam, pink jewels, Post-It tape

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the DSP look you've given to your background by stamping and colouring those flowers. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!