About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, April 13, 2018

Hello

Happy Friday all,

I have a busy day today, but before getting started with work, I wanted to quickly post these cards for this week's Paper Players Challenge. LeAnne is the hostess this week with a color challenge. I made these Tuesday evening, but didn't have a chance to get the pictures taken until this morning.

I made two cards using LeAnne's colors. One fairly simple, another more involved.

Card #1 is the fairly simple version.


Card #2
Outside


Inside




Both cards were stamped and colored with Copics matching LeAnne's colors.

Supplies
Stamps: SU sets Up in the Air & Endless Birthday Wishes, Simon Says Stamp set Kind Flowers
Paper: SU Tranquil Tide, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and X-Press It Blending card stocks
Ink: SU Elegant Eggplant, Tranquil Tide, Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Other: Simple Stripes, Spring Flowers and Small Dots Embossing Folders, We R Memory Keepers Embossing Folder, Die-namics Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Scalloped Frame dies, SSS Kind Flowers die, Gemini Jr, Big Shot, rhinestones, diemensionals

4 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are lovely Colleen - the simplicity of the first one against the quilted background and the detail of the florals on the second one. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, I love them both! The embossing on the first one is amazing...and the flowers and sentiment on the second are lots of fun! Thanks for playing with my purple challenge at the Paper Players this week, Colleen! Always nice to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are lovely, Colleen but I think the first is my favourite. The background embossing is lovely, the Wisteria layer with the notched corners and the simple but beautifully coloured image are all pretty and work well together. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty pair of cards, Colleen! I love the simple stem on the first, the lush bouquet on the second, and the embossing on both. It's always nice to see in you in the gallery at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!