About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Have a Wild, Wild Birthday

Hi fellow stampers,

Yay! It's Thursday already. One more day until the weekend. I'm always ready for one, LOL.

We are attending a little birthday party tonight for a seven year old. I'm not so sure he'll love his presents, books, but he'll like his card. (I'm pretty sure.) These Lawn Fawn animals from the Wild For You set are so, so fun!



I started by stamping them all on X-Press It Blending card stock. I colored them with Copics and used the corresponding LF dies to cut them out. The background is made by cutting another piece of X-Press It card stock out with the Avery Elle Diagonal Stripes die and using some Distress Oxide inks and the SU Gorgeous Grunge set I stamped the splotches. It's layered onto a Tempting Turquoise card base.

Our friends at Stamp, Ink, Paper blog have an "anything goes" challenge this week. Use some of your favorite stamps. Not sure how I'd ever pick favorite stamps from my collection, but these are super cute.

On the inside I've used another LF set called Elphie Selfie.



I need to go wrap those books up. Thanks for stopping in and have a great Friday.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn sets Wild For You and Elphie Selfie. SU set Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise and X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Distress Oxide
Other: LF Wild For You dies, Avery Elle Diagonal Stripes die, the Big Shot, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Colleen, you've outdone yourself here! What a fun, crazy bunch of party animals! Just adorable! So glad you shared this with us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!