About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Who Needs Snowflakes. . .

Hello,

It's one of my favorite long weekends of the year. Labor Day holiday weekend for me is usually hanging at home, lots of crafting, with the US Open Tennis matches in the background during the day and then a baseball game to watch in the evening. Very low key and relaxing. I'm looking forward to every minute. I just cleaned the clutter from my stamping table, just so I can add it back today.

A few nights ago I made this holiday card. I'm truly behind on making holiday cards this year, and when I saw this set in the SU Holiday catalog, I knew I was going to buy it. Perfect for someone who lives in a coastal community.

As you can see, I've used the current Global Design Project Sketch. The patterned papers are from Stampin' Up from several years ago. I stamped the tree image using SU Archival Black ink onto Strathmore watercolor paper and colored it with Zig Real Brush watercolor markers and a water brush. The sentiment is stamped with SU Cherry Cobbler ink and cut out with a Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags die. The sparkly ribbon is from this years SU Holiday catalog.

The inside of the card is super simple using more images from the new stamp set.



Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Beachy Little Christmas set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White and regular Whisper White card stock, Strathmore watercolor paper, SU Holiday DSP, SU ribbon, Die-namics die, the Big Shot, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!