About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Thanks A Lot













Hello and Happy Monday evening all,

I'm back in the Los Angeles area for the week for work. Santa Monica to be exact. If one must work in Los Angeles, Santa Monica is not all that bad of a place.


I have another of the challenge cards that I made on Saturday. This one for the Sunday Stamps color challenge. I've used the super cute Paper Smooches set called Best Buds. The flower image is stamped using Memento Tuxedo black onto X-Press It Blending card stock and colored with my brand new Faber-Castel Polychromos colored pencils. I splurged and ordered the 120 pencil set. They are so pretty just setting in their box!






















I pulled out pencils matching this week's color challenge and colored the flower images. I thought the panel with the bright blues and purples would look nice on a black card base, as well as the focal sentiment element.

I left the inside mostly blank with space to write a nice thank you note. 

















I really like the feel of these new pencils. I have a mis-matched set of Prismacolor pencils that I've been using and they are pretty nice, but they don't have the smooth feel that the Faber-Castel pencils do. Not that I'm an expert, LOL.


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone and thanks for looking in!
Colleen




Supplies
Stamps: Best Buds set by Paper Smooches
Paper: SU Basic black and X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: F-C Polychromos colored pencils, MFT Die-namics Stitched Oval die, Paper Smooches Best Buds dies, the Big Shot, purple and blue rhinestones, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers! Great use of those fall colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, luv those flowers and the background you created! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!