About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Rainbows (and a unicorn)

Hello and Happy Sunday all,

I hope you're having a great weekend. Yesterday I spent about half a day rearranging some of my stamping room, which lead to doing some rearranging out in the garage. Nothing to involved, however. I made a few more Easter cards using this design that I made a few weeks ago. This time I used colors instead of browns.

For todays post, I've made a birthday card suitable for a little girl using the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout. The patterned paper was my inspiration for the design.




I cut the "Rainbow" die about five times out of heavy weight card stock and twice out of the patterned paper then glued them all together for a thick sentiment. After gluing it to the card front I use several layers of Wink of Stella to make it glittery. The unicorn is stamped in Memento and colored with Copics then cut with it's die. All in all, another simply put together card and very fast to make.

Here is the inside, even more simple.



I now need to get all of those Easter cards addressed so they can be mailed tomorrow.

Wishing you all a nice Sunday afternoon and evening. Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Winter Unicorn set by Lawn Fawn and Rainbow of Happiness set by MFT
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight and X-Press It Blending card stock and Pink Paislee "Take Me Away" patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Watermelon Wonder, Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn die, Die-namics Rainbow of Happiness dies, Wink of Stella, enamel shapes, the Big Shot, dimensionals

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!