About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

a latte Birthday Wishes

Hello again,

This is my second post this afternoon. I'm posting to the challenges that end this afternoon, and just in time too. I made this card using this week's Mojo Monday #492 challenge. As with my first post today, I'm using more new Lil' Inker stamps.




Last weekend when I was doing some re-organizing of my supplies, I found this pad of patterned papers behind some boxes on the floor. I put it in the front of my patterned paper bin, and so when I was looking for some papers for today's card, being in front, it was the first pack that I grabbed. The dark blue with the pink roses piece was the first page and that's as far as I went. I love the pink and dark blue together. Since I needed another piece per the sketch, I picked this co-ordinating piece, which I think was page two in the pack. Sometimes it takes me forever to decide on papers!

I love Julie's Mojo sketches because they usually have layers, as this week's does, and I love me some layering! I used several dies to cut out the layers and the coffee cup. The inside uses more stamps and another sentiment from the same Lil' Inker set. The coffee cup here is the second of the two in the set and I've paper pieced it with the same patterned papers.



I love how this card turned out and I'm going to save it for a friend whose birthday is in June. She loves coffee!

Thanks again for stopping by. I hope your week is a happy one!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Latte Love set by Lil' Inker
Paper: Taylored Expressions textured dark blue, SU Blushing Bride and X-Press It Blending card stocks; Carta Bella Hello Again patterned papers
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Blushing Bride, Baked Brown Sugar, Memento tuxedo black
Other: Latte Love dies, Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle, Stitched Square and Double Stitched Square dies, Taylored Expressions Burlap EF, My Mind's Eye enamel shapes, the Big Shot, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!