About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hey Ewe, What's the Buzz?

Happy Sunday evening all,

It was a great weekend, but not because I had anything special going on. It was a great weekend because I was home in the sunshine. My work took me to Logan, UT for the past week and it snowed. Every. Single. Day! Morning temps were around 6 degrees and the afternoons warmed up to a balmy 22. Yesterday, I had my sunroof open while doing weekend errands and chores. Thank you, San Diego!

After said errands and chores, I sat down at my crafting table and made this card using the current CAS(E) This Sketch layout. Love it this week!





The large floral background paper is gift wrap from a present that I received a few years ago. I love the colors so I folded it up and put it into my paper stash. The bottom paper is very old SU DSP.

The stamps are from Paper Smooches, Courteous Cuties and Courteous Cuties 2 sets. The speech bubble is Die-namics. For the inside I used more from the Courteous Cuties sets.


Finally, here are a couple of pictures from Logan, UT. The first is taken outside my hotel one of the mornings and the second was taken Friday on my way back to Salt Lake City to fly home. It was snowing when I woke up, but around 10 am it started to clear up. These mountains came into view about 2 miles out of town and were so pretty, I pulled over to the side of the road and took the picture with my phone.







We go from that, to this on Saturday. A picture through my car's sunroof as I was backing out of the garage.




That's all for now. I hope your work week is a good one. As always, thanks so much for stopping in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Courteous Cuties and Courteous Cuties 2 sets by Paper Smooches, Say What set by MFT
Paper: Strathmore Bristol smooth and X-Press It Blending card stock, SU DSP retired, misc wrapping paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Courteous Cuties dies, Die-namics Say What and Grass border dies, Taylored Expressions Grass border die, enamel shapes, the Big Shot, diemnsionals

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!