About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Best Friends Forever

Hi everyone,

How was your Saturday? I did some shopping for my trip coming up next month this morning then headed to my stamp table to have some inky fun this afternoon. The Freshly Made Sketch looked pretty interesting this week, so I though I'd play along. I took a break from making Christmas cards, (although I still need more) and made this. Warning, this is one bright card!





The inside panel:



The images are from Mama Elephant stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. The dies are all Die-namics.

Stop by tomorrow for a new Paper Player's challenge. Claire has another fun one for us.

Thanks for stopping in. Enjoy your Saturday evening,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Honey Bunny set by Mama Elephant
Paper: SU Flirty Flamingo and X-Press It Blending card stock, Suga Pop by KaiserCraft patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Single Stitched Line Circle Frames, Pierced Circle, Stitched Oval and Stitched Scalloped Oval Frame, Pierced Fishtail Flags dies, Fiskars corner rounder punch, glass beads, the Big Shot, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Such ab adorable take on this week's sketch! Many thanks for sharing at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little bunnies are so adorable and you've used them to make a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!