About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Just A Note

Hello stamping peeps,

It's a very pretty Saturday morning here on the SoCal coast. Lot's of sunshine! We are heading out around noon to go watch a wee friend play some Little League baseball.

I finally got into my craft room this past Thursday to do some stamping, and it felt good to put a few cards together. After being out east for work for a week, then traveling up to Central CA for the weekend after I returned, I hadn't had any stamping time.

Today's card uses the current Freshly Made Sketches layout.






I used a Stampin' Around Wheel stamp to make the background. Remember those? It took me a while to find the wheel holder because I had it stashed. I couldn't say when I used one of these wheels last, LOL. Stop by my blog for tomorrow's Paper Player's post and you'll see another one.

This is one of those very quick 10 minute cards, but fun none the less.


Speaking of traveling out east, I had the great pleasure to meet LeAnne Pugilese when I went to her area for my work. She invited me to lunch to meet her family, and then she and I spent the afternoon at Longwood Gardens. I SO enjoyed meeting LeAnne and having the chance to visit for the afternoon. If you follow LeAnne's blog, she posted this picture of the two of us at the Gardens.



I hope you have a great Saturday afternoon.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Around Wheel "Watercolor Joy" and WPlus 9 Doodle Buds set (sentiment)
Paper: SU Whisper White and Coastal Cabana card stock, SU Coastal Cabana polka-dot DSP, Crate Paper patterned paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Die-namics Fishtail Flag Banner die, Fiskers corner punch, Creative Memories paper flower, enamel dot, the Big Shot, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used a wheel in forever - it looks wonderful!! Love your black/white color scheme with the pop of my favorite color - Coastal Cabana! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!