About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello,

Sadly, it's the end of my long holiday weekend and I have to hit the road again next week. Actually, the next two weeks I'll be working out of town, but after that, it's almost vacation time again.

I squeezed in some stamping time on a couple my days off to get a few more Christmas cards made. Yippee! I still need to do a few more, but I'm getting there.

Using today's The Paper Player's challenge and Sweet Sunday Sketch I made this:




For Sandy's Tic Tac Toe challenge, I used the top horizontal choice of snowflake, patterned paper, and white. For the SSSC, I flipped the focal point to the other side of the card to accommodate the high side of the snowdrift.

Supplies
Stamps: Snow Place set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU heavy Whisper White and X-Press It blending card stocks and Winter Time by Echo Park patterned papers
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU Riding Hood Red, Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green, Copics
Other: SU Snow Place dies, Die-namics snowdrift dies, Crystal Stickles, SU sequin and snowflakes, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen


4 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card, Colleen. Those little snowmen are adorable. Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Colleen! I just love the snowmen and your background papers are perfect! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that patterned paper, and the snowmen are the cutest. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so fun to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those adorable snowmen they make me smile! I love the paper, too and you really brought the two challenges together beautifully. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!