About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Time To Chill

Hi again,

I thought I'd squeak in one more post today since tomorrow is the final day for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge #202. The sketch is a classic that can be used over and over. I like that!

I used the super cute penguin image from a new Stampin' Up set. The whole set is super cute and I'm planning on making many of my Christmas cards with it.



Supplies
Stamps: Snow Place set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU retired green card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, Tim Holtz water color paper, Taylored Expressions Gingerbread Lane patterned paper
Ink: Zig Real Brush Water color pens, Memento tuxedo black, SU real red, SU Bermuda Bay, Copics
Other: SU Snow Place matching dies, Die-namics Fishtail Pierced Flags die, googly eyes, wooden snow flake, red pearls, the Big Shot, foam tape

TFL,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! This little guy is adorable! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love that little penguin and fun holiday colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!