About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Somebunny. . .

Hi and a very happy Friday to you,

I got home from a week long work trip around noon today and as always, it's good to be home. Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight! The weather here in SoCal is pretty great and I will be hanging with my crafty buddies tomorrow for our monthly get-together. I'm bringing supplies for Easter tag make & takes.

Speaking of Easter, I made this card Sunday night, but didn't get around to photographing it for my blog before I left for my trip. I made it using the SSSC #260 sketch.




I rotated the sketch for the stamp that I wanted to use. I also used a larger "wonky" panel because I wanted to see more of the patterned paper.

Here is the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: You've Got Mail - Spring set and Tag-a-long Easter set both by Taylored Expressions
Paper: XPress-It Blending card stock and SU Pink Passion card stock. I'm not sure of the patterned paper, it's pretty old.
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copics, white gel pen
Other: Die-namics stitched rounded rectangle dies, Die-namics pierced fishtail flag stay die, Wink of Stella glitter pen, enamel hearts, The Big Shot, foam tape

Thanks for looking in. Have a great and restful weekend,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!