About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Find Vodka and Party

Hi all,

I hope your Monday is going well. I love this sentiment in the new Avery Elle set called Berry Good. I did a little shopping at my local paper crafting store on Saturday afternoon and picked up this set and the co-ordingating dies. I had seen it on the Avery Elle website and was excited when I saw it in the store.

New toys, had to use them. The layout from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch fits it well I think.





I colored the lemon with Copics then stamped the sentiment in MFT Hybrid black ink. The image was cut out with the Avery Elle Berry Good dies. Instead of the "flags" element, I decided to use the martini glass die from MFT. It's popped up with dimensionals and I glued on some gold sequins. I kind of like the way it turned out.

Supplies
Stamps: Berry Good set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight and Gumboil Green card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock, Doodlebug Fruit Stand patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, MFT Hybrid black and Copics
Other: classic circle Nestie die, Avery Elle Berry Good die, MFT martini glass die, SU large dots EF, Fiskars corner rounder punch, yellow sequins, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!