About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love You Bunches

Hi and welcome to the weekend,

Do you have plans? Today is my craft group meeting. We try to meet monthly, but we have missed a few months due to the holidays and vacations. I'm the only non-retired person and even though I work full time and travel a fair amount for work, it seems like those retired ladies are busier than me, LOL. Usually, I put together a card or two for everyone to make, but today we are doing something different. We have a Zentangle teacher coming. I'm looking forward to seeing what this is all about.

On to my card. I've missed a few of the recent SugarPea Designs contests, but last night after finishing up some reports, I decided I was in the mood to be creative. Since I had saved the latest sketch from SPD on my desktop a few days ago, I decided to make a Valentine's Day card for my sister using the sketch.



It's a great layout. Simple layers, which I love to do. I will be using this sketch again.

Supplies
Stamps: Love You Bunches set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: Taylored Expressions blue textured card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock and Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" by American Crafts patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics, white gel pen
Other: Die-namics stitched oval die, Spellbinders scalloped oval die, SU heart die, Fishers corner rounder punch, flowered sequins (I don't know the brand), the Big Shot and dimensional

I'm off for a crafty morning. Have a great day everyone and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable, Colleen! Love the papers used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many beautiful details on this cutie Colleen. I just love those sweet little accent flowers, your grass, and the puppy on the heart. So happy you joined us at SugarPea Designs for SugarSketch 19.
    Lisa Lara - SPD DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!