About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

I Love You

Happy New Year all,

Work was crazy busy during the holidays for me this year. I barely got presents and cards finished and mailed before Christmas. New Year's week was no different. I had no additional crafty time and unfortunately, the craziness is still going on. So, this is my first post of the new year.

Yesterday, I decided I wanted to get a new table for my stamping. My craft room  also serves as our guest room and my home office. I had this old, very heavy table that I would put up and take down each time I decided to do some stamping. I set out just to get a lighter table, which I did get, but it's longer than my old one. It didn't quite fit in the area that I used in the room. Today, I rearranged furniture to make it a permanent home (I don't have to put it up and take it down each crafty session) and I think it's going to work out pretty well. I'm happy.

To celebrate my new area, I made this card using the current MOJO Monday sketch.




I got this super sweet Mama Elephant set before the holidays. I thought it'd make a cute Valentine's Day card for my niece as she loves kitties. The papers are all SU and I colored the kittens with Copics.

Supplies
Stamps: Purrfect Pair set from Mama Elephant
Paper: SU Whisper White and Strawberry Slush card stock and SU All Abloom DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Taylored Expressions EF,  Die-namics stitched square die, SU white ribbon, white floss, Fishers corner punch, Pebbles enamel hearts, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a great week and thanks for looking,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring of the cats. You have a great card there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!