About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Have a Whopper of a Birthday

Hello stampers,

I made this card Sunday for a friend who has a birthday next week. I know he doesn't read my blog so no chance he'll see his card before I mail it. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 253.




I stamped the image in Memento tuxedo black and colored it with Copics. I drew in the grass by using the "flicking" technique and used a cloud stencil to add the sky. The image was cut out with Die-namics stitched circle STAX and I used this technique by Debbie Olson to not cut the fishing hook off. A few enamel dots finish it up.

Supplies
Stamps: Great Catch set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: Taylored Expressions Buttercream card stock and We R Memory Keepers "Happy Campers" patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, and SU Early Expresso and Soft Sky
Other: Die-Namics stitched circle STAX die, cloud stencil, large sponge dauber, enamel dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy Hump Day tomorrow. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!