About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Tanks for everything

Hi and happy weekend,

Last night while watching the World Series game I made a card for this month's SugarPea Designs challenge. The challenge this month is to make a Thank You card. I pulled out this sweet set called "Don't Be Koi" to use. I've had it for awhile, but I've not had a chance to ink it up yet. I got stuck on how to color behind the fish bowl and decided that maybe colors should appear lighter. Not sure, but that's how I colored the images. I'm pretty happy with the end result anyway. The sketch is this week's Mojo Monday #368.




Supplies
Stamps: Don't Be Koi set from SugarPea Designs
Paper: SU Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock and Echo Park "Sweet Day" patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, and SU Riding Hood Red
Other: Taylored Expressions small scalloped border die, Die-namics pierced circle die, Spellbinders scalloped circle die, Queen and Co. pearls, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, the Big Shot, and dimensional

I also want to say thanks to Wendy and the gang at SugarPea Designs. I was chosen as the October Sweet Find for this card. HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!

Later this afternoon we are going to our friend Jenny's Blog Launch party. She is writing a lifestyle blog. You can check out Cha Cha Living here.

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen! What a fun card...that sentiment is hilarious! Love the colours you used too! Thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable and I think you did a fabulous job on the coloring! Thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just ADORABLE!! That is my favorite sentiment in the entire set!! And you did a fantastic job coloring behind the fishbowl!! Thank you so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!