About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Your Day

Hello,

Another Sunday evening. I hope you all had a fun and restful weekend. We did a few "weekend chores", a little partying last night, and visited with friends this morning, so all in all, a nice weekend for us. This afternoon, I had some crafty time and used it to make the first of two birthday cards that I need for two very special young people and twins, who turn 18 years old on Halloween.

This week, The Paper Players have a sketch challenge for us, and I used it for my card layout for this masculine birthday card. Along with The Paper Players challenge, I'm posting this to Linda's Catered Crop End Zone Recipe Swap.







Supplies
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Graphic Birthday Greetings
Paper: SU Crumb Cake, Basic black and Champagne Glimmer card stocks and Studio Calico Here and There patterned paper
Ink: VersaMark and SU white craft
Other: SU white embossing powder, Fiskars corner rounder punch, Spellbinders classic circle die, TE Tall & Skinny numbers dies, SU Stars EF, heat tool, the Big Shot, SU sponge dauber, and dimensionals

I hope your work week is a good one. For me, it is a short week as we travel to Chicago on Thursday for a mini vacation in that very fun city.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun card Colleen! Love the numbered paper on the side and the fun chalkboard sentiment. A perfect card for an 18 year old of either gender! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun for a Birthday card. Really a great idea for the challenge..the "18" is just in the perfect spot! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!