About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Have a Purrfect Day!

Hello all,

I do hope your day was "purrfect." I wasn't really ready to go back to work after the three day weekend here in the states, but alas, that's what I had to do.

A few weeks ago, I discovered the SugarSketch challenges at SugarPea Designs. The first one I entered was the SugarSketch #09 challenge, and I won the random drawing with this card. Woohoo! Thanks for drawing my entry, Wendy!

I do love the SugarPea Design stamps! They are so, so cute and great for practicing one's coloring, and for me, that's practicing with my Copics.

This past weekend, I made this card for the SugarSketch10 challenge.




This little scene really was fun to color. I keep stretching my comfort zone with the darker shades and I'm happy with how the black hair turned out, as well as the kitty's fur.

Supplies
Stamps: What's Mew set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: SU Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock, SU Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Crisp Cantaloupe and Copics
Other: Fiskars corner rounder punch, SU small banner punch, paper flowers, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Colleen! This is really wonderful! Love your colouring and the surrounding papers! Thank you for playing at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!