About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Life Is A Journey

Hi all,

The Crazy 4 Challenge has a fun sketch this week, so I thought I'd play along. This is another birthday card that I needed this week. (lots of friends with birthdays in June).




I mixed up some different stamp sets from two different manufacturers and I really like the way it came together. The recipient did too.

Supplies
Stamps: "Bikes and Trikes" set by Taylored Expressions and LLD "Border It- Modern Borders" set by My Favorite Things
Paper: Orange, blue and white card stock by Taylored Expressions and Simple Stories "DIY" patterned paper
Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink by MFT, Copics, SU Island Indigo
Other: TE Grass Border die, oval Nesties, SU corner rounder punch, enamel dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!