About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love Can Transform the World

Happy Back To Work Day! At least for me, LOL.

I made this card for the current MOJO Monday # 326 challenge. The papers and stamps are from the Taylored Expressions KI kit from October 2013. When I received my kit, I really wasn't "inspired" shall we say, by the stamps but I do love how this card turned out. I think I will try using these stamps and papers for more Valentines Day cards this year. You just never know how things will look until you actually make something, right?





After stamping the camera and fussy cutting it out, I placed a small rhinestone heart on the side and covered the lens and flash areas with Crystal Effects. Unfortunately, there was some slight bleeding of the ink, but fortunately it's not quite so noticeable IRL. I used the small heart stamp from the set and stamped inside a few of the little hanging Polaroid pictures in the background paper. Love that look! I did the same on the inside here:



Supplies
Stamps: Instant Love by Taylored Expressions (October 2013 KI)
Paper: TE card stock and Recorded by Websters Pages patterned papers
Ink: SU Raspberry Ripple and Bermuda Bay
Other: Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies, Kaiser dark pink rhinestones, heart rhinestones, Crystal Effects, TE ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!