About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hey, Foxy!

Good Saturday afternoon bloggers,

I received my new Reverse Confetti stamps in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to ink up Freida Fox. OMG she is just too cute! Valentine's Day 2014 card #2 done.




I used the January Sketch For You To Try layout for my card along with papers from the January TE Key Ingredients kit.

Here's the inside of my card:



Supplies
Stamps: Quirky Cuties, Freida Fox and Whole Lotta Hearts sets by Reverse Confetti
Paper: Taylored Expressions bright pink, teal and snow white card stock and Crate Paper Love Notes pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Poppy Parade
Other: SU corner punch, Kaiser pink rhinestones, TE heart brad and tab, pink and teal Stickles, dimensionals

I hope your weekend is wonderfully crafty! Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!