About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

S'more Fun For Everyone


Hello,

Here's a fun card using the August Key Ingredients and Stamp of the Month set from Taylored Expressions. I've combined them with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #114. I really had fun with all of these layers! My kind of sketch, LOL.

The camping trailer is paper pieced. The tent is covered with Stickles. All of the panels are stitched. I think I'll send this to my mom as she is headed to the northern California coast for a few weeks in their motor home. This will be perfect to let her know I'm thinking of her. (BTW- my idea of camping is at the Four Seasons)




Supplies
Stamps: S'more Fun set by Taylored Expressions 
Paper: TE card stock and We R Memory Keepers Happy Campers patterned papers
Ink: SU Always Artichoke, Gumball Green, Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, Copic C8 marker
Other: Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, sewing machine, August KI turquoise ribbon, Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great week everyone. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!