About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

Hi all,

Congrats! to Julee and Mojo Monday for the 300th Mojo sketch. When I got home from work this evening I saw the Mojo weekly e mail in my "inbox." Of course, I had to play along. Love the sketch this week!




I just ordered, and received this cute, cute owl set from Taylored Expressions, and decided to ink it up. The papers are from Echo Park. I've used several dies and an embossing folder to make all of the layers. The owls are colored with Copics.

The owls and the paper colors were used to meet LeAnn's Tic Tac Toe challenge on the Paper Player's blog. I choose to use the top, across option of "Blue, Birds, Birthday" for my card.



And finally, Stacey Schafer is having a July Birthday "linky party" to celebrate her July birthday. (Happy Birthday, Stacey) I'm a July birthday girl myself, so naturally, I had to play along.


Supplies
Stamps: Hoot Hoot Hooray set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Bermuda Bay and Whisper White card stock and Echo Park's Sweet Girl patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Bermuda Bay
Other: Taylored Expressions Hoot Hoot Hooray dies, Make It Memorable label die, Sm Layering Doily die, and Frame It Up 1 die, Die-namics Jumbo Fish Tail Banner STAX die, SU Woodgrain EF, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. so much fun to see here, Colleen! love all the cute details on your sweet birthday card:) Thanks for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party! Happy birthday to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card...love those little owls! I am glad that you played with the across part of my TTT! Pretty colors too! Thanks for playing my TTT challenge this week!
    Hugs, LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I LOVE OWLS! I love this card! SO cute! This sketch is a winner and so is your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Colleen! I love those sweet little owls and the pops of patterns you added to the layers. The stitched detail is the perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!