About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Congrats on Your New Abode

Good Afternoon all,

One of my co-workers recently moved from Fallbrook in North San Diego county to the Central Coast area of California. I'm very envious as I LOVE the Central Coast! It's a really beautiful area. I made her a happy new home card using the TE Lakeside Lodge set and Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #187 layout.




I stamped the house using SU black craft ink on SU water color paper, then heat embossed it with clear powder. I colored it with Tim Holtz Distress Markers. (still practicing with these. for me, they are a little harder to use than Copics)

Supplies
Stamps: Lakeside Lodge set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE yellow and dark gray card stock, SU water color paper and My Minds Eye Stella and Rose patterned papers
Ink: SU Craft black and Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Other: classic and big scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics Fish Tail Flags STAX die, Kaiser blue and yellow rhinestones, SU clear EP, SU Aqua painter, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!