About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Congrats on Your Graduation

Hi,

Today's card is one that I made for my youngest nephew, Nathan. He graduated from middle school (8th grade) this month. He's a great student, enjoys school and his friends. We are all so proud of the young man he has become.

I've used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #186 for the layout.




The graduation cap was stamped on a separate piece of white card stock then fussy cut and popped up using a dimensional above the diploma. The diploma was stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. I punched the star with the small SU star punch and added a green pearl.

Supplies
Stamps: Dream Big set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Wasabi, Saffron, Poppy and Whisper White card stock and SU DSP
Ink: SU Poppy and Wasabi, Memento Tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Classic circle Nesties, SU small star punch, Kaiser green pearl, Die-namics Fishtail Flag dies, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!