About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thinking Of You

Hi and happy Wednesday all,

I haven't played with the MFTWSC in quite awhile and since I liked the look of last week's sketch, I used it to make one of my cards last weekend. I pulled out an older PI stamp set to work with and I really like the way it turned out. I think it's the bling, LOL.




The papers are from the TE January KI kit. I colored the image with Copis, lots of Copics. (I didn't keep track of them for the post though.) After doing the layering, I fussy cut the image and popped it up with dimensionals. I added some light pink Taylor's Tiny Twinkles to the center of the flowers and used some pink TE flower rhinestones to embellish the oval under the sentiment.

Supplies
Stamps: Because You're Special set by My Favorite Things
Paper: Taylored Expressions Pink and Red card stock, X Press It blending card stock and For the Record 2 by My Minds Eye patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Real Red
Other: classic Oval Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies, sewing machine, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles and flower rhinestones, SU tiny pearl, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!