About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Miss You

Good Monday Morning all,

How was your weekend? I hope a good one for you. I managed to get lots of stamping time in so I obviously had a good one. I worked on some of the Splitcoaststampers LOVEFEST 2013 challenges. Such fun challenges. I'm hoping to get them all done before the 28th.

For today's card, I used this week's Papers Players sketch for the layout and combined it with the Day 5 "Die Crazy" challenge hosted by Simon Says Stamp.  I used many MFT/Die-namics dies with very little stamping.







Supplies
Stamps: Homespun Bird House stamp set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU whisper white card stock and My Minds Eye "On the Bright Side - Two patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: Die-namics Homespun Birdhouse dies, Fishtail Flags STAX dies, teal rhinestone and pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love these colors together and I love all of your great details -- the stitching, the pearls, the wood-themed paper, etc... Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. I love your patterned paper choices. Everything goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that birdhouse and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and fun colors! The patterned paper is super! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!