About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cheers

Happy Sunday stampers,

Yesterday afternoon I managed to get another LOVEFEST 2013 card made. This one is for Day #3, hosted by Stampingbella and it's called "Bring On the Bling." I haven't used any of  my Stamping Bella stamps in forever! I've forgotten how fun they are to work with. And, as you can see, I used Karen G.'s Sweet Sunday Sketch #178 for the layout.




I made this card with a certain friend in mind. I know that she'll love it. For my bling I used pink Stickles over the coloring on the cosmo and Fruit Punch Stickles over the coloring on her tank top. And, since that wasn't enough, on went the pink rhinestones around the scallops of the Nestie die. You don't think it's too much do you? : )


Here's the inside:


I just love this sentiment from My Favorite Things "Lets Toast" set.

Supplies
Stamps: Cosmobella from Stampingbella and Let's Toast set from My Favorite Things
Paper: TE Kraft, SU Bravo Burgundy and Very Vanilla card stock. Crate Paper Acorn Avenue pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Bravo Burgundy and Copics
Other: Big Scalloped and Classic Circle Nesties, Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, Stickles, pink rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!