About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Je t aime

Hi all,

A long day at work today doing training. My reward? Stamping the evening away. I'm loving the layout of Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #83 so I used it to make my first Valentine's Day card. I went with the traditional "Valentines" colors of red, pink and white paired with one of Taylor's Moka girls, Moka Cherie.




She looks like quite the "sassy" young lady and reminds me of my niece Rachel. I'm thinking this may just be the perfect card to send her for Valentine's Day.

Supplies
Stamps: Moka Cherie by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE Choice Snow White, SU Real Red and X-Press It Blending card stocks and ?? patterned papers (old ones from a KI kit that I didn't write the manufacturer on)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Real Red and Copics
Other: classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties, TE heart border die, TE Hearts A Plenty die, SU white ribbon, Spica black glitter pen (shoes), sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Wednesday and thanks for looking,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Colleen. I love how you used the hearts on the side... I wouldn't have thought to use that die that way and it's PERFECT! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's darling, Colleen! Love the layout, as well as the hearts that tie it all together thematically too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!