About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Didn't Forget Your Birthday. . .

Good Sunday evening friends,

I'm just wrapping up a fun day of stamping and watching the Golden Globes before I have to get busy packing for a work trip to Colorado Springs. I leave tomorrow morning and I'll be gone all week. At least the weather channel isn't predicting snow during the week. Being from San Diego, I don't feel very comfortable driving in snow.

I have a couple of cards to share for this post. I wanted play along with Lesley's first Seize The Birthday Challenge. I made a card, got ready to post it, and discovered that the challenge was to make a feminine card, so I made another one.

Here is the feminine card:



Here is the original (not so feminine) card:



Both cards use Taylored Expressions Belated Birthday mini stamp sets. They are colored with Copics.

Supplies
Card 1:
Stamps: "I Didn't Forget Your Birthday" mini set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE Pink and Choice Snow White card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, and Soho Garden by American Crafts patterned papers
Ink: Copics RV52, RV53, YG07, YG09, YG67, R21, R27, Y32, FY1, N0, N1, N2, N3, W3, W5, W7, W9, E81 and Memento tuxedo black
Other: TE Impressions Circles Plate, TE Label die, oval Nestie, SU oval and scalloped oval punches, Kaiser pink pearls, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Card 2:
Stamps: "Birthdays Are Like Shooting Stars"mini set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Crumb Cake and Basic Black and X-Press It Blending card stocks, Soho Garden by American Crafts patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics W0, W1, W2, W3, Y21, YG23, YG25, YG93, and SU Night of Navy
Other: Labels 1 Nesties, SU black button, Fiskers corner rounder, TE Stars  Impressions Plate, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so adorable but LOVE that first one!! All the pink....um....and she's dressed up in all her finery! Cute, cute, card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!