About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hello all,

Here is a couple of cards that I made using the MFTWSC101 layout. It seems that I'm always late with posting cards for the challenges these days.

I really liked this layout, and since I'm still working on more Christmas cards, I decided to use it twice.











Supplies - Card One
Stamps: Pure Innocence Holly Girl by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake card stock, X-Press It blending card stock and Simple Stories patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Taylored Expressions Holly die, Die-namics die, SU round punch, Want-2-Scrap green pearls, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Supplies - Card Two

Stamps: Claire Keay Frosty Fun by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Melon Mambo and Wisper White card stock, X-Press It blending card stock and Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Melon Mambo
Other: Die-namics dies, pink felt, Fiskars corner rounder punch, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Colleen! I love the little felt hat on the second card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!