About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thinking Of You Warms My Heart

Happy Monday,

I'm off to Las Vegas this morning for a week long work function. My company's North American yearly national meeting. It's exciting to get to see co-workers whom I see once each year at this meeting. That's the best part really. The week will be filled with meeting after meeting from 8 am to 6 pm each day and then scheduled dinners in the evenings. They don't allow much free time at these things, but we usually manage to find some.

I thought I'd schedule some automatic posts this week for the cards that I made over the weekend. The first is my card for the MFTWSC97.

I thought I'd be a bit different and not use the sentiment as my focal point on the banner element. Instead, I used this cute Claire Keay image.




I stamped her in Memento tuxedo black, colored her with Copics and popped her up with dimensionals on the Fishtail Flags STAX dies. I added some snowflake buttons and sewing to complete the look.

Supplies
Stamps: Heartfelt by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Bravo Burgundy and Blushing Bride card stock, X-Press It blending card stock, and Basic Grey patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Bravo Burgundy classic ink pad
Other: Die-namics dies, snowflake buttons, pink floss, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals.

Have a great Monday and thanks for looking in,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!