About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Joy

Hi,
One more post tonight. This card uses the current Deconstructed Sketch #75. I kept this one pretty simple using the same Paper Smooches set as with the first card tonight. I love these graphic stamps.
The images are colored with Copics. The papers are all from the TE Christmas Project Pantry kit.





To add a little bling, I added a red rhinestone to each tree and red Stickles to the hearts in Joy and on the large tree.

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches set
Paper: TE green, red and white card stock and Carta Bella Merry & Bright patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: TE ribbon, Kaiser red rhinestones, red Stickles, SU medium oval and scalloped oval punches, TE medium and small scalloped border dies

Have a good rest of the week and again, thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!