About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good Morning,

Here's another card that I finished on Sunday. The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #160. Another fun sketch to work with.

This is another all SU card using more new goodies from the new catalog.



Supplies
Samps: Betsy's Blossoms set by Stampin' Up
Paper: Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock and Floral District DSP
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze classic pads
Other: Sewing machine, SU Brights collection buttons, SU linen thread, SU mini glue dots and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!