About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thank You

Hi and happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there,

I'm finally back to my blog! Oh how I've missed stamping and posting these past few weeks. First, I was gone. Traveling for work. I did have some of my supplies with me, but I just didn't take the time to do much. After returning home, we had a pipe break in our house which caused too much chaos. Stuff everywhere! I'm happy to say that little episode is behind us for the most part. We still have some floor replacement to get done, but the walls are back to normal. I'm thankful, as it could have been so much worse than it was.

For my card today, I have a Thank You card for my BFF Alison. She sent me a sweet package of goodies this past week. The layout is this week's MFTWSC71, I used the Big Greetings and PI Magician sets for my card.



Here is a look at the inside:


The little magician is colored with Copics and paper pieced.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big Greetings and PI Magician sets by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from the Amazing and Magical VIP collection.
Paper: Stampin' Up card sock Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla. Pattern papers are On the Sunny Side by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Calypso Coral and Copics
Other: Prima Donna Petals and File Tab Die-namics dies, SU Calypso Coral ribbon, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Here are the Copics I used:


I hope your week is a really good one. Thanks for stopping in today,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. love the papers you used & so glad I came for a closer look, otherwise I would have missed the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!