About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's Your Day

Hi all,

After finishing my SSSC card on Sunday, I decided to use the same stamp set and papers to make a card for Jen's DS #44. I love the colors in this Summer Smooches DSP from Stampin' Up.



I really like how the background on my card base turned out. It's made with a SU letterpress plate inked with the same color ink pad as the paper, in this case, Island Indigo. Lots of patterns and colors going on here, but I think they all work well together. This is an all SU card.

Supplies
Stamps: Bright Blossoms set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Island Indigo, Rich Razzelberry and Whisper White card stock and SU Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: SU Island Indigo, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Rich Razzelberry ink pads
Other: SU Boho Blossom punch, SU letterpress plate, SU border punch, SU clear rhinestones, SU tiny clear buttons, SU tiny flower punch, SU linen thread, SU crafter's tool kit, the Big Shot, mini glue dots and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!