About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank You

TGIF! I had a long day today at work and so I'm really glad that it's Friday evening. I have some chores tomorrow, but Sunday it will be stamping time. I'm getting together with my little crafty group.

I'm cutting it close getting my SSSC152 card in. I just finished it last night. I kept things pretty simple with a single stamped image, some punched flowers and just a few colors. A few embellishments like a punched boarder, some yellow pearls and stitching and it's done.



Supplies
Stamps: Up In The Air Hostess and Thank You Kindly sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: Kraft/Crumb Cake, Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock and Tall Tales DSP (retired) all SU
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and SU Old Olive ink pads and Copics (Y21, YG93, R02)
Other: SU Boho Blossom and border punches, Kaiser yellow pearls, sewing machine and dimensionals

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!