About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Captured My Heart

Hey all,

Ok, Monday and Tuesday down and only three days until the weekend. Can you tell I'm having a hard time getting back into the work mode after my holiday vacation? LOL

I finished this card last night and I think it turned out pretty darn cute. The layout is SSSC149, and as usual, Karen has a great sketch for us to use. All of the papers are from Taylored Expressions December Key Ingredients kit.


Supplies
Stamps: You Captured My Heart set by Taylored Expressions
Papers: TE Chablis, Red Devil and Choice Snow white CS and Bella Blvd - Christmas Wishes PP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU real red
Other: classic circle and large scalloped circle Nesties, red and crystal Stickles, SU triple heart punch, red Viva paper pen, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the little hearts you sewed onto your card! That is soooo cute! Your image is really sweet and I adore all the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet Colleen! I agree with Karen, the row of stitched hearts is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!