About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love Shack, Baby Love Shack. . .

Who doesn't have this song running through their mind while playing with this sweet TE stamp set? :)

Here's my card for the new TESC151 challenge. Love the sketch this week and I'm so glad that Taylor and her crew are back with the Friday sketches.



I paper pieced the "Love Shack" with papers from January's Key Ingredients kit. (I think that the small heart paper kind of looks like bricks.) The heart windows are pieced with the dark red card stock from the kit then covered with red Stickles. The heart bushes in front are covered with green Stickles. The heart coming out of the chimney is from the new TE jumbo heart border die.

The rest of the papers and the heart buttons are also from the January KI kit.

Supplies
Stamps: Love Shack by Taylored Expressions
Papers: TE card stock and Crate Paper-Paper Hearts patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Riding Hood Red and R27 Copic
Other: classic circle and lacy circle Nesties, TE heart buttons, Stickles, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen




3 comments:

  1. Okay I DO have that song going through my head now! LOL! Colleen this is FANTASTIC! This image is perfect for this sketch. Great job! Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that song goes through my head each time I see that set! I love your details, Colleen! Great take on the sketch :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!