About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday all,

This is the second card that I made on Sunday. I need a birthday card for a friend whose big day is coming up next week. I also wanted to get a card made using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #36 before Thursday when her next sketch comes out.



I stamped the presents first, then masked them off to stamp the balloons behind. The ink was applied directly to the stamps prior to stamping. The birthday banner is part of the stamp set and I carefully trimmed it out to use as the corner element in the sketch.

Supplies
Stamps: Patterned Party by Stampin' Up
Paper: TE blue, green, red and snow white and My Minds Eye Lime Twist "Out of the Blue" patterned papers
Ink: all Stampin' Up markers Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Sahara Sand and More Mustard
Other: Kaiser red and green pearls, sewing machine and dimensionals

Thanks everyone,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!