About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

From My Heart To Yours

Last Saturday was my craft group get together. The first of the new year. We usually try to meet once a month and periodically, I will do some "make and takes" for the gals. Here is the first of the two cards that I worked up last week for Saturday.


This is an all Stampin' Up card using some of the newest items in the Occasions Mini catalog.

Supplies
Stamps: PS, I Love You set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder,  Island Indigo and Whisper White card stock and Sweet Shop DSP
Ink: SU Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo
Other: (all supplies are SU) large heart and Boho Blossom punches,  Fashionable Hearts embosslits die, clear heart button, Island Indigo bakers twine, rhinestones, houndstooth embossing folder, dimensionals, and sewing machine.

I'll post the second card tomorrow. Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!