About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snow Much Fun for DS29

Happy Wednesday everyone,

I made this card last weekend to add to my growing Christmas card pile. I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch # 29 for the layout. As I've said before, this SU set is my favorite Holiday set this year and I've used it for many of my Christmas cards.



Supplies
Stamps: Snow Much Fun set by Stampin' Up
Paper: Taylored Expressions card stock and My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas PP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: SU snow burst embossing folder, Labels 9 Nesties, Die-namics border die, Kaiser rhinestones, TE ribbon, crystal Stickles, SU corner rounder punch, SU snow flake die, the Big Shot and dimensionals

That's all for today. Thanks all for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!