About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy Holidays

I love Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch this week, and it worked perfectly for one of Taylored Expressions' new Christmas sets. I hadn't had the chance to ink up this cute little deer yet. I love him and I love how this card turned out.



Supplies:
Stamps: Woodland Winter by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU bravo burgundy, kraft, naturals confetti, pool party and TE choice buttercream
Patterned paper: Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black, Copics, SU bravo burgundy
Other: SU snow burst EF, classic square and large scalloped square Nesties, SU ribbons, Sakura glitter pen, SU round punches, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great week all and thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!