About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Got Powder?

Happy Tuesday fellow stampers,

One of the cards I made on Sunday uses this week's MFTWSC45. I'm using another new Pure Innocence set called Snowboard Boy.

I can't believe, in all my stamping supplies, I don't have a tag die. I hand made this one.



Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Snowboard Boy by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU Buckaroo Blue, Cranberry Crisp and TE choice snow white
Patterned papers: Wintertime by Echo Park
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: sewing machine, Cuttlebug snow EF, Die-namics border die, SU Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon, SU snowflake punch, SU blue button and twine, silver Stickles, Sakura glitter pen, Glossy Accents, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. this card is fab you are so talented,could i get some tips off you? how did you get the patterns on the clothes i am new to crafting and i think this technique looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!