About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

More Halloween Cards - More Sketch Challenges

Happy Thursday evening all,

One more day of the work week. It's been a busy one for me and I'm looking forward to getting together with my monthly craft group on Saturday for some crafty fun and good food. In the mean time. . .

I have a couple more Halloween cards to share tonight. The first one uses October's SFYTT layout. The stamps are from Taylored Expressions, one of the new Halloween sets released this year. I love this old Victorian mansion stamp. I made the windows bright and shinny with yellow Stickles. I suppose a rockin' party is going on inside.



Supplies
Stamps: Fangtastic set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: light and dark purple, green, black and choice snow white from Taylored Expressions
Patterned papers: Happy Halloween by Echo Park
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU gray, sahara sand and craft white (sponged on the clouds)
Other: spider web ribbon by TE, TE cloud die, SU punch, yellow Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Card number two is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch # 139.



Supplies
Stamps: Fangtastic set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE light purple
Patterned papers: Eerie collection by Basic Gray
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Spica black glitter pen
Other: TE pennant die, TE small and medium scalloped border dies, Kaiser green and purple rhinestones, SU circle punch, TE sparkly green ribbon, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!