About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wishing You. . .

Hi all,

I'm starting to get serious about making Christmas cards. I know it's only August, but last year I was scrambling to get them done in time. The layout for this one is August's SFYTT at Jen's blog. Yikes! I almost forgot to make a card for this month. Unfortunately, I don't have any KRAFTIN' KIMMIE! stamps, so I'm using one of my new SU Christmas sets.



Supplies
Stamps: Polar Party by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU kraft, riding hood red, taken with teal and whisper white
Patterned papers: SU DSP retired
Ink: SU basic black, taken with teal, riding hood read, crumb cake, more mustard, craft white and pool party
Other: SU embossing folder, SU button, SU punch, SU square brads, SU baker's twine, the Big Shot, mini glue dots, and dimensionals

I've been thinking of all those on the East Coast and New England in the path of Irene. I can't imagine how scary it must be!

Thanks all,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!