About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 22, 2011

"Snowbuddy. . .

likes you as much as me!"

Hi all,
I have another card using my favorite Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up. I wanted to use non-traditional Christmas colors and the July TE KI kit fit the bill. The dapper snowman is stamped onto blue card stock and colored with an aqua painter using SU white craft ink. The rest of the image is also colored with SU ink pads and the aqua painter. I've used crystal Stickles along the shaded edge and the center of the top hat for some snowy sparkle. The background is embossed with a new EF from the upcoming SU Holiday Mini catalog. The sketch is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #131.



Supplies
Stamps: Snow Much Fun by Stampin' Up
Card stock: Taylored Expressions Flamingo and Aqua Blossom from July KI
Patterned paper: Life of the Party from MME, TE July KI
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU craft white, riding hood red, soft suede, pumpkin pie, certainly celery, and calypso coral
Other: SU Snow Burst EF, SU punches, Kaiser black and aqua rhinestones, TE green ribbon, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!