About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sending You Love; TESC #142

Hey stamping friends,

I had time to get three cards made on Sunday afternoon. Today I have the final one for you. It's a card that I made for the Taylored Expressons sketch challenge #142. This sketch was certainly challenging for me. {lol} I did some contemplating about what to do, that's for sure. 

What I came up with is this little hot air balloon scene. I used my new TE clouds impressions plate on some light blue cs and then used a sponge dauber to swirl on some darker blue and white chalk ink. The hills are just patterned papers cut in curves and stitched.

All of the cs and pp are from the June Key Ingredients kit.


Supplies
Stamps: Love Everywhere by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE patina and painted desert
Patterned Paper: Sweet Threads by Basic Grey
Ink: Color Box chalk ink
Other: TE clouds impression plate and cloud die, sewing machine, SU medium oval punch, heart rhinestone, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!